We communicate the company’s goals, achievements and business strategies to our target groups
in order to support the overall business targets.
Events / Fairs management: professional projects execution with creative and strategic thinking, making right use of resources.
• Clearly understand company strategy, business plan, communication plan/policies/guidelines;
• Understand new trends & innovation in events / fairs area even the whole communications field, drive to showcase Siemens highlights via program / demo case / interactive activities etc. in the innovative and digital way;
• Independently develop event concept, generate content and manage events / fairs with high quality, pro-actively supervise cost / process / quality control with efficient agency management;
• Closely collaborate with other functional teams, to enhance impact of events / fairs via integrated communication channels;
• Establish effective communications and good network with business teams;
• Evaluate effectiveness of events / fairs with pre-defined KPIs;
• Ensure compliance in the whole project planning and buying processes, achieving up-front buying efficiencies.
• More than 5 years of experience in a variety of operative and strategic tasks with hands-on experiences in event industry or relevant companies;
• Deep know-how in event project operation process, especially taking leading role in mega events / fairs;
• Good planning, organization and project management skill;
• Rich experience of working in multicultural environment;
• Good command of English & Chinese on listening, speaking, reading and writing;
• B2B industry know-how and experience will be a plus;
• A smart and creative person with strategic thinking, curiosity, priority-setting and self-motivation;
• Must be a strong team player with multi-task capability;
• Excellent interpersonal communications and project management skills when working in virtual team across functions;
• Strong sense of responsibility, results-orientation and can work under pressure