Location: Plano (Texas), United States
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to inte-grate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Head of Financial Planning, Analysis & Financial Relations (m/f/d) – SISW” in Plano (Texas), United States.
The Head of Financial Planning, Analysis & Financial Relations is responsible for delivering annual budget, forecasts and reviews, ongoing business performance monitoring, reporting, analysis and insights as well as supporting financial modelling and post-merger reviews. He/She will work closely with the Strategy & Marketing group of DI SW, DI Operating Company functions and Siemens Fi-nance and Investor Relations to ensure a consistent financial picture is presented.
Responsible for internal presentation of Siemens DI SW Financials to DI SW, DI and Siemens and managing internal relationships and feedback.
As the Head of Financial Planning, Analysis & Financial Relations this role will be responsible for:
- Leads, Influences and Strong Involvement in the following areas:
- M&A activity,
- Siemens PL Segments,
- Influences Global Executives (Global DI Division, Siemens AG, etc) in relations to business planning and communications for DI SW (Siemens PL)
- Develop and/ or implement leading practice processes for business planning, budgeting, perfor-mance monitoring and analysis, financial modelling, and post-merger reviews
- Oversee the annual budgeting cycle, including budget development as well as periodic business reviews
- Analyses and monitors financial performance of Portfolio units based on monthly and quarterly clos-ings as well as Budget
- Draw reliable and timely financial and non-financial data and information together from a range of sources and provide thorough analysis, insights and options to enable the Leadership Team to make sound business decisions
- Compile disclosure and financial data for use by senior management in meetings and discussions with Division Management or Managing Board Members
- Supporting DI SW BU management and the Head of Finance with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including developing accurate, compelling, and comprehensive written communi-cations/presentations for internal and external audiences
- Build financial models for Business Unit disclosure
- Projects and support M&A activities across the finance function as needed
- Design and deliver performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements fo-cused on the key drivers
- Contribute broadly to strategic and operational priorities, discussions and decisions and drive collab-oration and sharing of best practice
- Actively participate in Business Unit, Operating Company and Siemens-wide programs, initiatives and projects as required
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent financial picture is presented
- Manages the Business Unit Performance Controlling organization, and coordinates with related Pro-fessional teams
- Long-time (>7 years) professional experience, ideally in different business types and with strong focus on Controlling / Finance
- MBA / Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting preferred
- Experience in supervisory role required
- Experience in accounting / commercial management of customer projects advantageous
- Knowledge in the area of finance IT-applications (e.g. EPM, SAP, Esprit)
- International assignments / experience advantageous
- Analytical Capabilities
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong Internal Siemens network
- Experience in Software Industry a strong plus, though not required
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire
lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM),
computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing
converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting ca-reer prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.