Location: Wilsonville (Oregon), United States
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to inte-grate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Finance Integration Lead – Mentor Graphics (m/f/d) – SISW” in Wilsonville (Oregon), United States.
The Finance Integration Lead has an overall responsibility for all integration related finance and pro-cess work streams of the Mentor Merger Project. He/She will manage the post-merger integration for the above mentioned work streams as well as coordinate the “next practice” execution projects.
Process and finance work streams:
- Ensure achievement of post-merger milestones in time
- Coordinate, drive and maintain monthly Process Excellence Committee in order to align integration activities with major stakeholders and implement major Business Process decisions
- Coordinate and drive legal entity merger roadmap in alignment with deployment schedule of major “next practice” projects (such as Callisto, CRM ….)
- Drive integration in overall Siemens and DI Operating Company framework, including Rules & Regulations, Global Sales Rights and OrgManagement
- Drive cross-functional coordination across the stakeholders of the entire merger project
- Act as main contact for merger related process topics
- Responsible for Integration Budget, including related projects (Callisto, CRM, ...)
- Ensure proper integration cost controlling, forecasting and planning
- Maintain revenue synergy reporting in alignment with EDA sales and GSCS sales channel
- Drive & control merger related synergies as committed in I-Application, as well as maintain regular reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate acquisition controlling & reporting
- Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA
- Preferable completion of a finance top talent/ leader program (e.g. Siemens FLDP program)
- Strong Siemens software business background including in-depth knowledge of Siemens Sales Processes
- Understanding of Siemens Corporate governance environment
- Preferable background in business transitioning and change management
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting ca-reer prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.