Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Product Owner (m/f/diverse) for Customer Experience Management to manage and identify customer service needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for our services which are customer facing (e.g. Global LifeNet) as an IT product owner
- You will analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements
- You will create and maintain the product backlog (Epics, Features, User Stories) within an agile development process, in close coordination with the business owners
- You will liaise with the software development teams to implement solutions to satisfy as well as to enhance the customer experience
- You will develop deep understanding of business processes and proactively suggest innovative technology solutions that lead to continuous business process improvement
- You will manage day to day service operations and continuously improve the processes (Operation, Support, Development)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in computer science
- You have several years of service management experience
- You have very good knowledge of ITIL/ITSM frameworks
- Ideally, you have some experience in agile software development and its corresponding DevOps structures such as cross-functional teams, Scrum methodologies, etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are motivated by translating operational challenges into valuable technology solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers
- You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You contribute new and innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
- You have excellent communication skills in English as we are an international team with business representatives around the globe
- You are a team player that puts the team’s success first
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 110203
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time