What are my responsibilities?
• As a Scrum Master of development team, manage cross functional scrum team having full responsibility of deliverables for iteration goals.
• Support the team in planning, execution and tracking iteration deliverables ensuring adherence to release timeline, expected quality and defined scope.
• Support the team in resolving dependencies and removing impediments for achieving the planned iteration goal.
• As a senior developer in the team, pick up the topics (feature development, bug fixes, test automation etc.) and drive them to timely closure. Provide ad-hoc technical support and mentoring to the team members as required.
• Engage with stakeholders in timely manner to ensure that required decisions are taken and needed information is made available such that the scrum team is enabled to continue working on the given priority without being blocked.
• Ensure scrum team's adherence to scrum processes and team rules (ceremonies, cadence, Definition of Done, Code Quality etc.)
• Represent the Scrum team in different forums (like PI Planning, Scrum of Scrum etc.) and effectively communicate team's progress, status and risks.
• Supporting Release Management in making informed decisions for Timeline, Scope, Quality and Risks by providing timely and accurate data.
• Drive continuous improvements for the scrum team and provide inputs for improvement at the program level.
• Work towards building high-performing team and manage interpersonal conflicts where possible.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / MSc or equivalent (in CS, E&C, Information Technology)
• 7+ years of experience in software development working in a global setup, out of which 1+ year as Scrum Master for development team.
• Software Developer background (with C# .Net) preferred.
• syngo.via / native syngo platform know-how preferred.
• Having CSM and SAFe Scrum Master certification is preferred but not mandatory.
• Know-how of quality management System and hand-on experience with application of built-in-quality practices.
• Know-how of Test management and in-sprint testing methods. Test Automation knowledge preferred.
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and engineering practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
• Ability to lead the cross functional team towards defined goal and provide on-the-job feedback to individuals as well as to the line manager on need basis.
• Working experience of Lean Principles, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Integration process etc.
Job ID: 110289
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time