Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Gas & Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Manufacturing
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Plan, schedule, and support the Order Management Team for executing the manufacture of Steam Turbines to meet the delivery requirements within quality and costs (as specified by the Customer) within the framework of policies and guidelines of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals of the Factory.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support Order manager for project execution inputs from Project Management on the details of the turbine (quality, cost and delivery)
- Prepare main time schedule comprises of Engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing activities IN ORDER TO enable the factory to deliver the turbines and condensers on time within quality and Costs.
Order Execution (Factory Scope):
- Monitor all items for engineering, procurement and in-house manufacturing based on main time schedule for executing the manufacture of turbine based on standard lead time
- Monitoring of PR-PO for all project items and follow up with SCM
- Issuance of Job card and Production orders to Manufacturing for in-house activities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E / B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering from reputed college
- 5-9 years of experience in Heavy engineering industry
- Basic knowledge of power plants (preferred) and steam turbines.
- Knowledge of Factory Planning and Procurement Process – Methodologies
- Product Knowledge – steam turbines and Customer Process Knowledge – Industrial Applications
- Basic knowledge of SAP, MS Office and MS Project.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Inclination towards new learning and good team player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 110298
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time