As a Senior Account Manager your responsibility will be for the sales and development of geographic and international accounts in France. You will report to the Area Director for South & West Europe.
The customer portfolio covers accounts in different market segments such as industry, medical, automotive and semiconductor, etc.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plans for assigned Accounts focused on long-term success with customers.
• Develop executive relationships to gain insight into customers business and technical challenges.
• Support the customer’s business initiatives within the assigned geography.
• Establish a clear understanding of the business drivers of assigned accounts.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships.
• Manage the development and execution of account plans, sales strategies and opportunity plans with predictable forecasts.
• Identify specific opportunities with tactics and owners for all customer engagements.
• Collaborate with peers within sales and factory to garner resources required to execute against plans.
• Represent Mentor Graphics priorities and manage execution during all customer negotiations.
• Graduate qualification combined with experience in customer facing business development and sales roles.
• Knowledge of the EDA and the electronic market.
• This role requires a highly self-motivated commercially aware team player, also able to work independently.
• Open and willing to learn.
• Fluency in English language skills.
• Must be available to travel without restriction to appropriately service customers in the region and beyond.
Job ID: 110299
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time