Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Zurich as Commercial Order Specialist to coordinate incoming client orders from their call until billing of parts to the client.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As part of the Order-to-Cash team, you will be in charge to ensure a correct order management as interface to our customers.
- You are processing incoming customer orders.
- This includes the administrational follow-up and tracking of order projects with regards to delivery of goods and costs as well as clarification with our vendors.
- You are in charge to keep track on timelines.
- It is part of your role to coordinate the invoicing.
- You will handle smaller stocks of goods.
- You will coordinate with your colleagues in other organizational units, e.g. headquarters, for technical clarifications on order specifics.
- You will be involved in the preparation of customs documentation for the export of goods.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- After your commercial apprenticeship you gained work experience in a related field of business administration.
- You have an affinity to work with figures, such as prices, with a high level of accuracy.
- You have excellent user skills in MS-office applications, user knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- You are fluent in German for the coordination with our clients in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
- Additionally you have excellent verbal and written skills in French (at least on B2 level) in order to coordinate with our clients in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
- Good English skills are a plus for the coordination with the headquarters, to follow trainings and for the coordination with some of our clients.
Your personality and skills:
- Your friendly and customer oriented attitude drives your way of acting.
- You are used to work with high accuracy and attention to details even in stressful situations.
- You are a team player, as our Order-to-Cash team cooperates closely to tackle clients’ needs best.
- With your sense of taking proactively the initiative as well as listening to others, you will be a good fit for our Order-to-Cash team in Switzerland.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our global Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: Daniela Antoni, phone +41 58 199 14 14.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal:
Job ID: 110348
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time