- Manage and drive digital marketing strategies, plans and tools to meet business goal of the company
- Drive Mobility China social media strategy across WeChat, LinkedIn, Weibo and other social channels.
- Manage MO China intranet and internet and lead pages maintenance
- Work closely with HQ digital communication team to keep alignment and make local contribution
- Monitor China social media mentions of Mobility businesses, and specific individual, public account, and special/critical issues.
- Analyze and report digital communications effectiveness.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, New Media, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Familiar with social media trends, technology and language, website content management systems
- Experience of webchat official account implementation
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience in digital communication field
- Ability to be creative, innovative, self-motivated
- Flexible, team player with ability to learn
Job ID: 110355
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time