Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Coaching and developing junior team members
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related area
• Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
• Strong programming skills in C++
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, analysis, and design
• Experience with test driven development, refactoring, clean code, and design patterns
• Development experience in Linux environment
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in Agile processes, especially Scrum framework is a plus
• Experience in scripting languages; Python, Bash is a plus
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have been completed for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 110375
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time