What are my responsibilities?
- Conduct market research and analysis of cyber security market in Egypt, including cyber security maturity-level assessments
- Summarize market research outcome in presentations to executive level
- Actively participate in Cyber security events in Egypt and summarize outcome
- Work closely with strategy / business development & sales teams to provide voice of market and customers, trends and development on competitive dynamics related to cyber security portfolio
- Clearly understand client drivers, initiatives, and critical success factors and how the Cyber security portfolio may assist client growth.
- Identify potential external resources, third party suppliers and Eco-system partners to complement and expand the Cyber security Portfolio.
What are my requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or Economics major (undergraduate students can also apply)
- Strong interest in Cyber security, previous experience or courses/certification preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, communications & presentation skills
- Passion for market research
- Ability to summarize and reconcile inputs to present to-the-point presentations to management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 110396
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time