For our SI Company LP BU in shanghai, we are looking for a PM team lead to be responsible for product management in China market.
What are my responsibilities?
· Market investigations incl. study and market survey analyzing
· Competitor analysis esp. from technical / product cost point of view (incl. copy cats)
· Defining list prices and controlling the profitability and report deviations
· Identification of technological and market trends
· Planning and monitoring quantities for business planning and market model. Writing technical articles/ Support fair booth service / Speeches to Sales & Promoters
· Monitoring the quality and report deviations. Customer visits together with sales regarding new requirements or on sales / promoter request
· Collecting all requirements incl. updates and ratio issues during the product life cycle and compiling them in a requirement document.
· Responsible for product application definition process in scope of given Portfolio, review process for selected products incl. MVC Products, especially for contactors, Generator circuit breakers, Target costing projects, Portfolio Pre-investigations
· Responsible for whole product life cycle incl. pilot test, launching, phase out and discontinuation of the product
· To initialize channel policy for BD discussion based on portfolio strategy
· Marketing plan including concept; contents; ideas and budget for mar-comm.
· Be representative as specialist of Digitalization in LP portfolio scope
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Product/system experience in energy management Low Voltage Components
• Product management experiences in Low Voltage Products, especially in ACB, MCCB market
• Business-management knowledge
• Market Communication Knowledge
• PPM process
• Social competence:
• Leading competence
• Communication ability
• Teamwork ability
• Moderation ability
• Fast learning ability
• Willing to challenge new
What else do I need to know?
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. .
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Good Time Management
- Team management, coach, drive to the target
- Willing to travel
Job ID: 110401
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time