Siemens Shanghai Office is looking for a China Open Market Growth Leader for our Large Gas Turbine (LGT), Steam Turbine (LST) and Generator (LGN) Modernization and Upgrade Business in the North Asia Region.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical Hub Sales for Modernization & Upgrades and Open Market Products for LGT (focus), LST and LGN in China from finding, developing and closing (contract signature) of the project
- Drive M&U Projects as well as Major Service Opportunities to achieve the business targets by understanding the customer’s driver and creating a unique Monetized Value Proposition
- Lead team of up to five (5) direct reports and five (5) in-direct field sales reports
- Lead interdisciplinary, international negotiation teams for LGT M&U projects in the RAS Region together with the Country Sales and the back office organizations from engineering and operations
- Define, in alignment with the Country Sales, the Project and Customer Sales Strategy
- Update market and customer requirements/trends for related product developments
- Increase knowledge of the region in GT technical service and the network to the back office functions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering; additional commercial background is appreciated
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in the Energy Industry or Gas Power Markeet
- Leadership experience of international teams mandatory
- Solid knowledge in power plant design/operation or machinery (gas turbines, steam turbines or generators)
- Experience with intercultural, multi-location teams
- Willingness to extensive travelling
- Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to walk the extra mile to close a project
- Excellent English skills mandatory; Mandarin language skills are appreciated
Job ID: 110438
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time