Siemens DI SNCL R&D Sr. Electrical Engineer
西门子数字化工业集团 数控天津分公司 高级电气工程师 （天津北辰）
Supporting R&D in the fields of electrical motor and VFD application by building up the required knowledge and contacts within the company as well as to different suppliers, in order to prepare / ensure a holistic drive system development. Ensuring a continuous improvement process regarding technical product and portfolio quality.
What are my job responsibilities?
1. Provide technical knowledge about electrical motors and VFD application to support R&D in electrical decisions and to ensure a high product quality.
2. Participate in development projects with and without international participation.
3. Calculating / simulating electrical motors to guarantee that new products fit into the portfolio for a well selected portfolio structure.
4. Documentation of calculation results and decisions to support knowledge build up in R&D
5. Carry out regular analyses concerning localization/DTC opportunities.
6. Ensuring standards compliance in case of electrical machines by collecting, documenting and implementing relevant standards to ensure a high technical product quality.
7. Supporting technical decisions in the field of frequency inverters / drive system development by closely communicating with suppliers and colleagues to build up a "drive system perspective" rather than a component perspective.
8. Supporting test / validation by bringing in the "motor perspective" to ensure a high technical product quality.
What do I need to quality for the job?
1. Bachelor degree and above, major in electrical related
2. Rich working experience in electrical design and systems integration
3. Familiar with electrical analysis tools
4. Knowledge about intl., Chinese and German standards and regulations regarding electrical parts drives
5. Ideally experiences in Siemens drive system applications (inverter parameterization, knowledge about Siemens portfolio)
6. Good team work and fluent English
Job ID: 110450
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time