Siemens is looking to hire a Senior Secondary Design Engineer with around 5-7 years experience in the field of High Voltage substations and should be capable of doing all tasks related to secondary design such as:
1) AC/DC load calculations , Battery sizing and AC/DC single line diagram.
2) CT/VT sizing calculations.
3) Low voltage power cables sizing calculation.
4) Metering & Protection single line diagram.
5) Detail design of all substation panels (local , remote , protection &common).
6) Cables design of all substation panels (local , remote , protection &common).
7) Interface between different suppliers with different drawings.
8) Design review for supplier drawings.
9) All the a/m functions for different voltage levels 500,220 & 66kv (GIS & AIS).
All candidates should have the following;
1) BSc of electrical power & Machine Engineering.
2) Fluent in English and very good computer skills.
3) Familiar by different standard (IEC,BS,EUS,...).
4) Very good Communication skills and team work spirit.
5) Work at more than one project at the same time.
Job ID: 110497
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time