2019 Spring GBS Campus Recruiting
秉承了博大精深、同心致远的精髓理念，西门子全球服务业务部（Global Business Services）涵盖了财务共享服务、人事共享服务、采购共享服务等多领域的多个版块，拥有数百位专业人士，用新型的服务理念，专注当下、着眼未来，用高品质、高效率的服务助力集团客户打造智能化的卓越形象，提升核心竞争力，以实现业务的优质可持续发展。
For our Global Business Services we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
· Deliver standard accounting services by processing daily transactions in compliance with ISA in demanded quality and in accordance with company regulations and guidelines;
· Daily communication with customers and external partners on a professional level;
· Accomplish month end closing and account reconciliation for in-responsibility customers;
· Contribute to team-specific administrative tasks (e.g., KPI reporting, quality check, etc.);
· Help prepare auditing related documentation and reports;
· Participate in compliance program and internal control activities;
· Participate in trainings and programs for new procedures, service extension or enhancements;
· Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or comparable educational background in Accounting or related majors;
· Accounting-related certificate and working experience is preferred;
· Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) are a must;
· EPR system skills are preferred;
· Good understanding on China’s invoice regulation and SOA requirements is a plus;
· Good communication skills and team spirit;
· Customer orientation and service attitude;
· Intermediate oral and written English skills;
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Job ID: 110505
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time