IT Demand/Project Manager Professional is accountable for the management of demands/projects/program related to SAP, e-Biz or local applications from initiation to closure. This individual will be responsible to directly manage and control multiple demands/projects or a large program of varying complexity, possibly cross-department or cross-division and to ensure that projects are completed on time, within the approved budget, and within stated strategic and business goals and objectives. The IT Demand/Project Manager Professional partners closely with business, technology, and other support partners to ensure successful execution. Clear communication, transparent reporting, and effective presentation are vital elements of the position.
Technology & Key Skills Focus: SAP Sales & Distribution Module, Material Management Module, Manufacturing Industry Background, E-Commerce & E- Business understanding, Project & Demand Management, Operation Management, SLA Management
What are my responsibilities?
· Manage medium to large projects or a small to medium program /business Initiative
· Be accountable for monitoring the details and status of projects/demands, prepare standard and ad hoc updates and reports.
· Provide leadership and direction for the delivery of project/program objectives and changes to meet business requirements
· Work closely with the business, global/technology team and support partners to develop and execute solutions to support the direction and goals of the Business
· Be able to work independently in a complex and decentralized environment
· Identify and resolve project/demand issues, effectively escalate decisions and issues, and establish quality measures and standards that ensure milestones are met, projects/demands are successfully executed, and stated benefits are realized
· Ensure projects/demands are completed as per scope on time and within budget schedules and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, user requirements and business needs
· Be responsible for developing business knowledge and using that information to support/enhance the quality of all project phases
· Build Charters, Business Requirements, test plans, execution plans to support execution of assigned projects using Project Management Tool (e.g. MS Project/JIRA etc.)
· Conduct business analysis, process mapping, and process re-engineering where needed
· In depth understanding and solid hands on experience in Agile Scrum methodology, agile artifacts, role and ceremonies, measurement KPI, Scrum Velocity and other agile processes.
· Ensure all IT service availability and involve in regular audit with IT Security and IT Compliance team
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· Requires over 10-15 years project /demand management experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Experience in SAP, Manufacturing company background, E-Commerce understanding
· Experience in delivering projects using Agile Project Methodologies
· Certified with PMP/Prince2, ITIL and Certified Scrum Master Professional
· Requires business project experience with some experience working on technology projects preferred
· Requires experience leading projects/demands independently
· Must have strong Project/demand Management discipline, techniques and planning skills
· Excellent understanding of project life cycles and project methodology
· Demonstrated ability to manage and execute projects of various sizes and complexities
· Overall understanding of the IT concepts for the business
· An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, technical and relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business
· Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
· Knowledge of MS Office, JIRA, Project Management Tool,
· Exposure to Automation/ Robotics would be a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 110512
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time