The IT Application Development professional manages the entire Local Application Lifecycle according to an agreed application roadmap; this includes design, implementation and optimization of applications along with development, support and operations.
What are my responsibilities?
· Analyzes the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions. He/She need to be aware of the latest software developments and think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
· Responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software. He/She should ensure that the servers are all ready before implementing new systems, and then carefully monitor the rolling-out process to catch any snags.
· Provides technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems. Whenever there is a problem with the software, he/she will review the issue and come up with a solution.
· For any new software that is introduced to the organization, he/she creates, develops and oversees protocols and procedures for its usage. Once these standards are developed, they may also need to provide training to users.
· Drives synergies and avoids proprietary solutions
· Assures a future oriented project spanning architecture in the projects
· Drives the reuse process of the domain
· Establishes common standards for coding, testing and tools
· Is responsible for ensuring that the software and the system architecture are in synchronization
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· B. Sc. with MCA or BE / B. Tech with 5 to 6 years in developing web applications based on multi-tier architectures / frameworks including database management
· Programming/ Scripting Languages: ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Java Script, VB Script, XML, AJAX, HTML , CSS and web services etc.
· Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
· Experience with Information system troubleshooting
· Experience with database management
· Strong SQL Server knowledge, SQL 2012 preferred
· Good Knowledge about IIS settings
· Hands on configuration and set up web applications
· Nice to have Mobile Development and Cloud application development knowledge
· Overall understanding of the IT concepts for the business
· An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, technical and relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business
· Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
· Experience in developing automated business systems
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 110514
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time