Basic degree : Electrical engineering
Years of exp : At least 5 years
Product type : Low voltage switchboard. Busways knowledge will be added advantage
Key Skills :
1. Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in low voltage switchboard proposal.
2. Candidate should be able to understand the client requirements via RFQ and prepare technical and commercial proposal
3. Participation in the technical meetings and convince client for the Siemens solutions. This includes multiple technical meetings and Bid sign off.
4. Candidate should have good knowledge of Intelligent MCC and overall system architecture which is to be followed for IMCC and PCC.
5. Candidate may have to do spec in activities to push Siemens products
6. Responsible for documentation ( LoA) of big projects. Approval from management for techno commercial topics of the projects.
7. Coordination with HQ for Non standard solutions, product upgradations.
8. Sound knowledge of competitors products
Technical Knowledge :
1. LV switchboards and busways
2. Switchgear components like ACB, MCCB, Intelligent controllers, Soft starters, VFD’s, numerical relays. Basic knowledge of PLC units
3. IEC standards
4. Execution process for these products ( Added advantage)
Language Proficiency : English
Requirement : Immediate
Travelling : 30%
Job ID: 110533
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time