If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
- You will be responsible for and will manage projects "end-to-end", from the ideation, design thinking and requirements analysis with the customer, through development (rapid prototyping), to operative implementation of a minimum viable product (MVP).
- As Product Owner (f/m/d), you will actively manage relationships with customers and implementation partners, and with other relevant internal functions such as sales, product management and traditional R&D.
- As a traffic management expert (f/m/d) with relevant experience in software solutions, you will "translate" customer requirements into technical requirements which can be implemented by data scientists and software developers.
- In addition, you will identify and describe use cases and respective customer benefits based on data analyses.
- You will also drive sales-related activities such as assessing the market fit of your projects, prove market demand by winning new customers, and craft a market entry strategy, as well as supporting the sales force.
- You will assess infrastructure, vehicle and other data with regard to its busines relevant use.
- The preparation of databased bids for customers as part of a sales process will also fall within your remit.
- You will maintain regular close contact with customers and project partners and act as the main contact partner. Your day-to-day tasks may also include international travel.
- You have successfully completed a degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering (ideally in the field of traffic planning, traffic engineering / telematics).
- You already have many years of professional experience in transport or relevant industries and have also built up practical experience in the field of IT (IT services, IT solutions, big data, data analytics and in particular data mining based models or data based services).
- You also have relevant experience in a B2B or B2A environment.
- You have relevant experience in project management. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desirable.
- You are comfortable working at top management level and have gained sound experience in solution sales and requirements engineering.
- You are also self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a results oriented approach.
- You speak business fluent English and German.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 110534
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time