Digital Grid CS&D is the leading supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Inside this Unit, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to be hired with a permanent role, based in Gurgaon Location.
• Manage the Profit and Loss of assigned Projects
- Project planning, including deadlines, costs, resources on the basis of the contract,
- Regular monitoring of the project for non-conformance (costs, deadlines, quality) and appropriate countermeasures,
- Regular reporting: project internal (team meetings), project external (status to CoC management), customer status.
• Risk, Claim and Contract management:
- Analysis of contract in terms of risks, opportunities, claim potential and possible supplementary orders,
- Permanent monitoring of project for contractual non-conformance and implementing appropriate measures,
- Cultivation of additional potential business activities,
- Successfully asserting requests for more (funding, time) as well as defense against claims (customer, suppliers).
• Interface with various stake holders
-Interface with external and internal customers and take then into confidence for the factors like delivery reliability, quality etc.
-Interfacing with Factory and providing all necessary input to them timely
-Interface with all internal stake holders – engineering / SCM / Commissioning for smooth operations of the project
-Interface with suppliers for project requirement
• B.E. / B.Tech Electrical /Instrumentation/Electronics with 5-7 years of experience, out of which 4 -5 years of experience in managing projects.
• Hands on experience in Protection and/or Automation products and projects.
• Project/Process experience (e.g. PM@SIEMENS Certification Level), data management and SAP environment preferred.
• Intercultural experience and team building skills
• Ability and flexibility to adjust and thrive in environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Result orientation - Assertiveness - Communication skills - Customer orientation - Leadership skills