We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as System Engineer.
Develop system level concept/architecture/platform with XP synergy; Ensure the integrality, testability, reliability and serviceability of the X-Ray products at system level; Ensure the compliance to standards and laws at system level (Option);Ensure supplier qualification and deliverables together with SM (Option);Play a leading role within technical field in the R&D projects.
The tasks and responsibilities:
• Understand/analyze customer requirements and interpret it into technical requirement of system
• Develop the system concept and architecture by taking the platform technology and industrial trend into account
• Participate the system integration and ensure the integrity, testability, reliability and serviceability
• Plan the technical task and communicate with the team, monitor and report the progress
• Work with key supplier to ensure on time/quality delivery
In overall, play a leading role within technical field in R&D projects.
The qualification and experience:
• At least bachelor degree and major in E&E, Physics
• Be fluent on verbal and writing of English
• 5+ years’ working experience and at least 2 years on medical area
• Experience on system and electrical engineering (电气设计背景优先考虑)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 110581
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time