Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Application Specialist to join our Laboratory Diagnostics team based in Adelaide. Integral to this role is maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing product line applications expertise to assist in the instrument installation, training processes and ongoing applications support. In addition, you will provide sales support by identifying and developing sales opportunities and assisting with product demonstrations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
reactive customer support both on-site and on the phone to ensure maximal
instrumentation uptime and Customer Satisfaction by:
- Troubleshooting and resolving application problems
- Keeping customers and colleagues fully informed of account status
- Escalating unresolved issues and monitor to completion
- Developing and implementing action plans for Hot-Sites
- Performing basic engineering troubleshooting under the guidance of an experienced engineer
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Engineering to achieve installations to agreed timelines and quality including performing relevant instrument software updates/upgrades
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies to ensure company financial objectives are met
- Training customers as required, both as part of new installations and for existing customers
- Provide technical information to the customer to provide better customer and patient outcomes in conjunction with the Marketing team and Product Specialist
Your qualifications and attributes:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Science, Applied Science or related field
- You will possess related experience in the Pathology/Diagnostics industry including technical support within the pathology industry
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
- Ability and willingness to travel, as although the role is predominantly based in Adelaide, it will involve travel to assist other teams within Australia/New Zealand
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 110582
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time