2. Standardize the templates for collaterals that make up services offer (i.e. business development assets, solution assets, deployment assets, enablement assets)
3. Establish the configuration management approach and systems to manage services offer content. i.e., how to leverage our systems to best manage our offers and make them available to engagement managers and delivery teams.
4. Proactively collaborate with services engagement teams to assess and harvest content that are then industrialized and reused to build pre-engineered services offers.
5. Support and guide the industrialization team to proactively harvest content from customer engagements to be industrialized and reused to develop pre-engineered services offers
6. Develop and manage services offer repository
• Must have been part of at least one Advantedge based implementation of Siemens’ solutions to clients
• Must have participated in proposals and workshops involving Siemens’ products and services
• Should have a good understanding of estimation techniques, proposals and SOWs
• Should have excellent knowledge of Advantedge
• Should have good understanding of global delivery model and have experience in working with global teams and GDN. Understanding of / experience in working with Siemens’ channel partners is desirable.
• Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to collaborate with a variety of teams and disciplines
o Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio
• 10+ years of experience with at least 4 years in Siemens PLM
• A degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
• Define the bill of material / contents of pre-configured deployment services offers
• Standardize the templates for collaterals/contents of deployment services offers
• Establish the configuration management approach and systems to manage deployment offer contents
• Collaborate closely with Learning Services and Services Practices Leads to crowd source resources / content to develop pre-configured deployment services offers
• Proactively harvest content from services engagements to be industrialized and reused in support of developing pre-configured deployment services offers
• Partner with the Support and Engineering Consulting Services teams to align and govern an overall Services and Support portfolio
Job ID: 110613
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time