Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Low Voltage Switchgears and Motors.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- · You have an experience in dealing with Low Voltage Switch Gears and Motors
- · You must have a good knowledge of Market and Competitors in the same field.
- · Able to gather market intelligence and generate enquiries to gather information from the customers to fulfill the requirement.
- · You are self-driven, goal oriented and possess a good salesmanship.
- · Your job will involve extensive pre-sales work and also good amount of post sales coordination in terms of documents, order acquisition and execution, approvals and inspection etc.
- · You are Collaborative and have a good Communication skill, good relationship with Team members and Client members.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in (Electronics | Electrical) with consistent track record and experience of 2 to 5 years in Sales of Low Voltage Products.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Chennai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 110626
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Computational Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time