What is are my responsibilities?
- Producing the control and protection panels and wiring drawing as well as assembly for 400/300/132 kV substations
- Knowledge in reading protection drawings wiring schedule preparation and ferruling when needed
- Good Knowledge in wiring of Bus bar protection and digital fault recorders panels.
- Cooperation with the customers
- Support and co-operate with project or other departments.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in high voltage substations.
- Others as assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Have good experience in system panel wiring and assembly.
- Having Diploma or ITI certificate in electrical field.
- 10 to 15 years of direct experience in system design
- Good command of English language
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 110632
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time