We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You support the Chief Cyber Security Officers, product managers, project managers, R&D heads and manufacturing heads in driving Product & Solution Security (PSS).
- You actively collaborate in the creation of appropriate processes and structures to maintain and increase security into products, solutions and services.
- You support in the identification of relevant cyber Security laws, regulations and standards and co-create, together with business stakeholders, new approaches, policies, requirements and/or guidance to address them.
- You manage projects and workstreams across Siemens and report to the Cybersecurity Board.
- You drive cybersecurity initiatives together with colleagues from Business segments for the cybersecurity community.
- You contribute to the increase of the cyber security awareness level and role-specific skill level on PSS of key stakeholders.
- You develop new ways of monitoring adherence to product and solution security standards, processes and policies.
- Your foundation is build up by an university degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- You have long-term professional experience (>5 years) in Cyber Security, OT environment or product, solution or service business and customer world
- Basic and broad experience in cyber security is required as well as the ability to estimate security threats and risks
- The ability to work in matrix-organization is advantageus as wll as experience with leading without disciplinary power scenarios and proven technical management experience
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an English-speaking country
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory as well as advanced communication and conflict resolution skills
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) is necessary. German language skills would be of advantage
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 110663
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time