What are my responsibilities?
1. Completes broad scope of technical tasks including Transformer installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers’ equipment and systems among others;
2. Responsible for on-site installation instructions and accident analysis with team, timely report to the progress to supervisor;
3. Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides support in case of arising issues;
4. Conduct/Support in-house and on-site technical training to customer and internal staff;
5. Support the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories;
6. Follow QS processes and regulations, e.g. ISO9001 and ISO18000.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
2~3 years working experience in related TLM field
Related Manufacturing Quality Control experience is preferred
Bachlor Degree with Major in Electrical Engineering and Automation,Electrical-mechanic, High voltage 电气工程及其自动化/机电一体化/高压;
Ability to work independently, completely and carefully; 能独立、全面、细致工作；
Good sense of responsibility and customer service; 高度的责任心和客户服务意识；
Good interpersonal skills, effective communication skill and logic thinking; 良好的人际交往能力、沟通能力和逻辑表达能力；
Has the attention of employee healthy and security. 具有职业健康安全意识。
Job ID: 110666
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time