Sales Manager Controls & Digitalization - Oil and Gas Market
Are you ready for your next dynamic opportunity? In this challenging role, you will responsible for managing sales for the Controls and Digitalization group with a focus on the Oil and Gas Market. The group is responsible to drive sales and satisfy our customer across the Region Middle East and North Africa for the entire controls and digitalization portfolio and beyond.
We seek responsible people with exceptional self-starting capabilities. You will be technically competent to assess customer needs and turn their requests into orders. Also, you will communicate professionally in difficult situations and manage complex projects involving multiple internal and external groups.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop new and maintain customer relationships for the Gas & Power Service Controls & Digitalization (GP SCD) portfolio for the middle east Oil and Gas market
- Proactively develop and drive sales opportunities to achieve the sales targets
- Forecast the sales orders & opportunities accurately
- Prepare, coordinate and negotiates proposals and contracts in cooperation with proposal management and other involved professionals and management across Business Units
- Analyze the specific Oil and Gas market conditions and trends and feed back requirements to Business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the applicable fields, Electrical Engineering, Digital Control Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Distributed Control Systems and good experience in the Oil and Gas Market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take ownership on tasks and strong results orientation
- Engagement and dedication with high sense of ethics
Job ID: 110669
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time