This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or Prague, Czech Republic. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the Chief Cyber Security Officers, product managers, project managers, R&D heads and manufacturing heads in driving Product & Solution Security (PSS);
- Collaborate in the creation of appropriate processes and structures to maintain and increase security into products, solutions and services;
- Support in the identification of relevant cyber Security laws, regulations and standards and co-create, together with business stakeholders, new approaches, policies, requirements and/or guidance to address them;
- Manage projects and workstreams across Siemens and report to the Cybersecurity Board;
- Drive cybersecurity initiatives together with colleagues from Business segments for the cybersecurity community;
- Contribute to the increase of the cyber security awareness level and role-specific skill level on PSS of key stakeholders;
- Develop new ways of monitoring adherence to product and solution security standards, processes and policies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields;
- Multiple years (>5 years) experience in Cyber Security, OT environment or product, solution or service business and customer world;
- Basic and broad experience in cyber security. Being able to estimate security threats and risks;
- Ability to work in matrix-organization. Experienced with leading without disciplinary power scenarios. Proven technical management experience;
- Work experience as project manager and/or as consultant - international experience preferably;
- General knowledge of Industrial security standard IEC 62443. Knowledge of market specific standards e.g. VGB, NIST, HIPAA, EU Cybersecurity Act - a plus;
- General knowledge on relevant national or international cyber security laws, standards and regulations;
- Good spoken English
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
#itsec18 #itsec19 #LI-DL
Job ID: 110671
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time