Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt Ltd.
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Candidate is responsible to deliver metro electronic interlocking projects.
· he/she should be conversant with various design aspects of the metro practices.
· Should be able support for estimation, budgeting and tendering processes.
· He must be conversant with Various cycles of Engineering activities and processes.
· Candidate must have exposure to metro Grade of automation (GOA) levels 2 and above.
· Having the Knowledge on CBTC, ATO and ATP is desirable.
· Should able to understand the interfacing equipment, such as Axle counter, OCC, BCC, etc...
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Signaling engineer with at least 5 years of experience in electronic Interlocking projects. Preference will be given candidate having the Metro practices (GoA 2 or above).
· Candidate should posses Regular Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and electronics engineering.
· Should have good communication skills to handle various stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 110681
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time