Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt Ltd.
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Candidate will be responsible to deliver design of SIP, RCC, Interface circuit and application logic.
· Responsible for ontime delivery with quality of highest safety orientation.
· Responsible for customer communication for the technical decisions
· Mentoring the team colleagues for the various new requirements and Processes.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Signaling engineer with at least 5 years of experience in electronic Interlocking projects. Preference will be given candidate having the Metro practices (GoA 2 or above).
· Candidate should posses Regular Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and electronics engineering.
· Should have good communication skills to handle various stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 110692
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time