Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Siemens Rail Automation Private Limited
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Candidate will be responsible to define principle signaling design.
- He is responsible to formulate various design processes and procedures.
- Standardize the various practices followed for system design and IXL design.
- Participate in tool automation and provide technical support.
- Responsible for ontime delivery with quality of highest safety orientation.
- Responsible for customer communication for the technical decisions and discussions
- Mentoring the team for the various new requirements and Processes.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Signaling design engineer with Min 10 years of continuous experience in Railway Signalling projects.
- Engineering degree with additional rail industry experience. Preference will be given to Electrical/ Electrical and electronics engineering discipline
- Exposure in Various standards of Indian railway engineering such as G&SR, Signal Engineering Manual, Specifications of RDSO.
- Good command over Written and spoken skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 110698
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time