Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Service Delivery Manager (m/f/diverse) Regional Support Center (Magnetic Resonance) to manage a number of team leads and to establish Remote Service even more firmly, in conjunction with the respective teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the Incident Management support process within the Regional Support Center (RSC) EMEA for the MR field
- You will put in place the organizational, process-related and HR-specific preconditions necessary to ensure smooth workflow
- You will have responsibility for the provision of customer/service engineer support and for ensuring the requisite employee skills are available (e.g. language, specialist technical expertise)
- You will be responsible for the line management and functional management of the team members and team leads, and will guide your international team towards achieving optimal performance (>25 employees, in Erlangen and outside Germany)
- Your duties will also include tackling issues which are escalated to Headquarter Support Center and the Business Lines
- You will act as the interface to further regional Support Centers, and will drive cross-regional activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Regional Support Center EMEA.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your studies in a technical discipline such as medical engineering or electrical engineering
- You have garnered many years of relevant professional experience and initial involvement in a leadership role, and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within an environment marked by dynamic growth
- Perhaps you already have many years of soundly based professional experience in medical engineering and further qualifications in this area, but no final degree? If so, we still look forward to receiving your application
- You have an understanding of the systems involved and a number of years’ experience in the MR field (e.g. CS, SCM, R&D)
- You have wide-ranging experience in the Siemens Healthineers’ Customer Service environment
- You have successfully conducted presentations within the international environment, and have excited (VIP-) customers’ enthusiasm for our MR products/services
Your attributes and skills:
- You are ready to design flexibility into your working patterns, and regard occasional business travel (approx. 10%) as a welcome change of routine
- You look forward to building up a growing international team and establishing an effective community of global experts
- You enjoy analyzing existing points of focus in the activities involved (including product launches) and then defining and implementing the necessary improvements
- You will be one of factors in the successful continuous improvement of service quality
- You will drive forward active change management and display a markedly positive attitude
- You possess very good English-language skills and are confident within an international environment; you are ideally able to communicate in other European languages
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 110720
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time