Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. This also applies to document management. Here we combine our business, digital and technological know-how to raise our products to a new level of innovation and performance.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively help shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence in the focus of engineering. This is associated with an exciting career path that leads you to new projects and solutions in the field of SAP PLM, SAAS solutions and in-house developments as well as process automation in the office area for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- With trend-setting ideas you develop our change management and/or examination and release further and/or extend it consistently
- You administer the RPA platform consisting of the components UIPath Enterprise RPA, UIPath Studio, UIPath Robots and UIPath Orchestrator at the Mobility locations.
- You reconcile solutions to key business problems by enabling the change of architecture towards a future solution
- You discuss the application architecture with our business partners
- You design processes and solutions in dialogue with our business partners including tests and documentation.
- You'll take on project management responsibilities.
- You actively control our service provider from
- Preparation of system updates
What you should have
- Experience in service management, in particular in the control of service providers
- Experience in project management
- Technical know-how in the SharePoint environment, SAP PLM, SAAS solutions, cloud, database technology
- Knowledge and experience in PLM processes and their environment (Manufacturing, CaX,..)
- You have several years of experience in the field of process automation in office environments.
- Several years of experience in the creation of concepts and solutions
- Customer development in the office environment
- Very good knowledge of English, German advantageous
- Initiative, ability to change, strategic thinking, organizational skills, communication and team skills, customer-oriented
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer to you
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Job ID: 110723
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time