Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Your personality and individuality makes the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and pave the way into the digital age. This also applies to product management. Here we combine our business, digital and technological know-how to raise our products to a new level of innovation and performance.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively help shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence in the focus of engineering. This is associated with an exciting career path that leads you to new projects and solutions in the field of SAP PLM, SAAS solution as well as in-house developments for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- With trend-setting ideas you develop our engineering and change management as well as interfaces to other systems.
- You familiarize yourself with the administration of RPA platforms.
- You reconcile solutions to key business problems by enabling the change of architecture towards a future solution
- You discuss the application architecture with our business partners
- You design processes and solutions in dialogue with our business partners including tests and documentation.
- You actively control our service provider
- You prepare system updates
What do I bring with me
- Basic knowledge in SAP (ideally SAP PLM), SAAS solutions, cloud and database
- Knowledge and experience in PLM processes and their environment (Manufacturing, CaX,..)
- Experience in the development of IT concepts and solutions
- Skilled in the use of Office products
- First experience in the project work and service management
- Willingness to learn in the named fields of work
- Very good knowledge of English
- Initiative, ability to change, strategic thinking, organizational skills, communication and team skills, customer-oriented
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer to you
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Job ID: 110723
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time