If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In the fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Digitalization confronts many enterprises with great challenges and will change the processes immensely within the next years. Also, Siemens Mobility faces these tasks with our help.
We are shaping digitalization - through security
In the digital age, Cyber security is a basic prerequisite if companies are going to be able to protect their critical infrastructures and sensitive data and ensure uninterrupted business operations.
Thus, Cyber security is a top priority at Siemens. Our products, systems, and services adequately protect our customers’ data and equipment according to the current state-of-the-art. Yet, we also realize we can’t cover the entire field by ourselves. That’s why, in November 2017, we took the initiative and announced that we would join partners in industry, government, and society at the Munich Security Conference (MSC) to sign a Charter of Trust, publicize it, and encourage its general adoption.
Our vision is that for our society, customers and Siemens, we are the trusted partner in the digital world by providing industry leading Cyber security.
Together we make Cyber security real - because it matters.
We are looking for You. You are a Cyber Security Specialist, who accepts this task and stands beside our users at their transformation to a digital enterprise with his experience and enthusiasm. A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide. We make real what matters. This is your new role.
Here's where you make the difference
- Providing advice and guidance on Cyber Security topics for internal projects and to other Mobility departments on request. This includes:
- Support the design of security hardening concepts and its implementation
- Following up and providing help on vulnerabilities and incidents with the administrators / end-users, where necessary
- Check and improve the security level of internal applications and tools
- Support of network security related initiatives and projects, evaluating required network connections, rulesets
- Supporting other departments with questions and decisions, on request
- Collecting information and improving the Cyber Security management reporting
What you should have
- Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
- Sound knowledge in the area of Cyber Security with a focus in Vulnerability and Incident Management and Reporting.
- Excellent up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge, experience in current attack methods, detection strategies and use cases, how to resolve vulnerabilities, and manage incidents is a plus. An equal education or research program would be also sufficient.
- Knowledge in the areas of project work and consulting.
- Intercultural experience desirable, e.g. through travels and potentially a longer stay (few weeks) abroad.
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts, also to management.
- Professional level of English is required.
What we can offer to you
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Job ID: 110732
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time