Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Regulatory Affairs Specialist .
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Work together with BL RA for all registration activities include testing, documents preparation, submission and achieve product license target on time;
- Monitor the change of regulation, technical requirements and standards timely and adapt into product registration.
- Maitain or develop good working relationship and cooperation with relevant authorities like test labs, CMDE etc. to improve working efficiency;
- Provide regulatory support on both pre-market and post-market issues on responsible product lines.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Above 3 years in regulatory affaire of active medical device, ultrasound, X-ray image system filed is priority, can extend to other active medical deviceif the rich RA experience.
- experience in active medical device industry, include but not limited to product registration, R&D, clinical etc.
- Bachelor degree or above relevant in medical/ biological/engineering etc.
- English skill both in verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within intercultural enviroment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 110794
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time