We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Customer Service (CS) team as CS Engineer - Diagnostic (DX) * contract (2 years).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within your expertise
- You support the CS process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related within your area of responsibility
- Together with the team, you coordinate to maintain highest customer satisfaction within framework of Siemens Healthineers Customer Services
- You ensure the proper use of tool and test equipment’s and report the usage of any related service report
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering / Biomedical), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of work experience and product knowledge in Healthcare industry is an added advantage
Your personality and skills:
- You enjoy building trusted relationship with customers and knowledge of the country -wide Service and Customer Support required
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot
- You are willing to travel
- Fluent English language skills for international training and Service Documentation
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 110827
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time