Chief Product Owner - SaaS Platform Services -
The Chief Product Owner (CPO) leads a team of Product Owners (PO) in the CTO organization who are responsible for the Core Services of the Siemens PLM Cloud platform. The role encompasses people management of the PO team across multiple sites (US, Germany & India) and reports to the Director.
The CPO provides coaching to the Product Owners (both CTO and LCS) advising and promoting best practice for operating as a PO in Agile teams and favouring lean delivery. The CPO oversees the Services’ vision, structuring of the roadmap, backlog and Story quality and milestones to maximize business value and drives continuous improvement. The CPO sets the focus and expectations of the PO team to address both functional needs and multiple product quality characteristics that are essential for delivering world class Services and Platform.
CPO collaborates with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver a Cloud Platform with excellent customer experience - management, PO team, customers & partners (internal and external to Siemens), cross functional work streams (such as marketing, UX, customer success, documentation etc) and the development teams.
CPO coordinates with PL business segment teams that consume the Core Services and contribute Domain Services. The CPO effectively communicates the roadmap and direction for the Platform and its Services and listens to and understands the needs and priorities of the business segment POs as its customers to ensure successful adoption and usage.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
• BA/BS degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Relevant work experience as a Product Owner in an Agile team.
• Several years relevant work experience as a developer and/or architect in a complex product development role or leading an Agile team.
• Experience coordinating and delivering complex software products.
• First rate verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work across multiple time zones and cultures. Effective working across multiple disciplines and functions.
• Ability to lead by example with a hands-on product focus.
• First rate ability to coach with the desire to lead and support professional development of the PO team’s practice.
• Experience collecting requirements, writing Stories, maintaining and grooming product backlogs, maintaining and communicating roadmaps and delivering incremental milestones.
• Ability to define, develop and communicate product vision, goals, roadmap, backlog and milestones. Business savvy and technically able.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, including generous holiday allowance and pension.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 110848
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time