Designation: Associate Engineer, Design & Development(IA)
As an Associate Engineer you will be responsible for Development and Testing of assigned components / Sub-Systems within PCS7 APL.
(Example: APL Blocks Development , Faceplates Development)
Qualification: BE / B Tech (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics Engineering)/M.C.A
Experience & Skill Set:
- Very good Programing skills
- 3 to 4 years of total work exp. Which includes:
-programming experience preferably in SCL, C/VB scripting else in C or C++
- Knowledge in XML Programming is desirable.
-knowledge of Industrial Automation domain with exposure in configuration various PLC systems and sub-systems
Knowledge / Competencies:
- Knowledge on Siemens products like PCS7, WinCC is desirable.
- knowledge in SDLC
- Exposure to SIEMENS PLC systems & sub-systems is preferred
- SDLC & SW Engineering Processes
Job ID: 110853
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time