Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join Siemens Healthineers Malaysia as Trainee (SL1M) for Application Specialist Assistant. Trainee will be hired under the Skim Latihan 1Malaysia Programme (SL1M) for 12 months periods in the In-Vitro (Diagnostic) team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist Application Specialist team on method verification procedures
- Assist sample collection and preparation, data tabulation and analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
- Willing to work on-site ; Hospitals & Labs
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Biomedicine or science background with a minimum CGPA of 3.5
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Fresh graduate from Local, International or Foreign Institutions of Higher Learning as recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- Knowledge in MS Office (Words, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Willing to be relocated and based in JB
Monthly allowance of RM 2000, eight (8) days of annual leave, medical leave and SOCSO.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 110883
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time