In order to ensure efficient usage of IT and increase business productivity through enabling competent users, we are looking for Part-time IT Responsible in Ankara
What are my responsibilities?
• Providing support to existing applications
• Test and maintain applications to support the business operations
• Change management
• Installation of IT equipment for hardware/software in PC and Smart mobiles
• Comply with Siemens regulations and policies on IT systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A related university degree (engineering or MIS or IT related)
• Fluent English (at least upper intermediate level)
• Knowledge and preferably experience in Computer and Smart mobiles' applications
• Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10)- maintenance & end user support
What else do I need to know?
•Military service should be completed for male candidates
•No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 110890
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time