We are looking for an R&D Engineer / Software Engineer who will contribute to the development and integration of different CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems, including their customization. Having out-of-the-box thinking on this position you will be able to fulfill your interest in applied research and will have a chance to implement your ideas into business of Siemens.
We consider candidates with various experience and skills ranging from young talented specialists till experienced and innovative developers.
The working place is in our Moscow or Saint-Petersburg office possible.
What are the responsibilities?
• Development of integration solutions for different CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems
• Development of non-standard features, solutions and algorithms for existing PLM products
• Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
• Work in a team using agile development methodologies
• Ramp-up and coordination of research projects with universities
• Proposition and development of own innovative ideas for growth of the R&D portfolio of the team
What are the requirements?
• University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science
• Working knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems
• Knowledge of principles of customization of PLM systems (e.g. NX Open, TeamCenter API)
• Excellent skills in Object Oriented Programming (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc)
• Good communication skills, team player
• Creative with passion for technology
• Very good written and verbal English to interact with global partners
Would be beneficial:
• Knowledge of NumPy, SciPy, Boost, Qt, Git, Linux, Java, Eclipse, COM
• Experience with development of client-server applications
• Experience with CAD/CAE software, such as NX, ANSYS, ABAQUS
What else should I know?
• Full time position
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Corporate trainings
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation
• Relocation support for candidates from outside
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Job ID: 110891
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time