Looking for challenging and future-oriented role for Siemens Mobility? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensuring completion of all commercial and financial related tasks to chip in to the project success
• Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
• Work together with the Project Manager so that the financial results according to set targets are handled with due professional care and optimize the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments
• Actively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and handles solving of commercial issues
• Together with the PM, proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and collaboration with the assigned contract manager
• Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
• Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors
• Prepare monthly project status reports
• Timely and accurate billings for project milestones
• Ensure timely customer payments
• Prepare project financial forecasts - orders, revenue, gross profit, EBIT, billings, and payments
• Prepare project Estimate-At-Completion (EAC) Calculation (monthly)
• Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
• Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues
• Specific expert level knowledge of construction accounting in line with IFRS requirements is essential
• Treasury related tasks incl. hedging / guarantees
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a finance related field
• 3-5 years of experience working in a project based business ( e.g. Maintenance Projects) in a controlling or project finance related position
• Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Hands on experience in commercial operations
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
• Analytical and detailed oriented; ability to systematically work through complex topics
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and customer service skills
• Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize dynamic work activitie
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP
• General knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management, international trading, supply chain
• management and logistics.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 110908
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time