(Senior) Specialist & Project Manager of Social Media Communications of Digital communications
· Support to design and implement social media (paid & organic) communications/marketing strategies to reach, engage, convert and retain target audiences based on brand strategy and business needs.
· Independently design and manage social media communication & marketing projects to enhance brand awareness, drive conversion and support to generate business opportunities.
· Social media communications content development – topic identification, storyline development and creation of audience-driven content for various social media platforms and adaptation of existing content from China and HQs teams.
· Keep exploring new digital/social media platforms/applications.
· Establish effective communications and good network with business teams/influencers to well engage both internal and external stakeholders.
· Analyze impact of diverse social media and marketing programs. Leverage and analyze “big data” from social listening, campaign tracking, competitive monitoring, and media to explore deep-insights of target audiences, and improve planning.
· Engage and manage digital/social media agencies to support programs, campaigns and community management.
· 4-6 years of marketing experience, with hands on experience in social/digital communications/marketing.
· Excellent interpersonal communications and project management skills when working in virtual team across functions.
· A smart and creative person with strategic thinking, curiosity, priority-setting and self-motivation.
· B2B industry know-how and experience will be a plus.
· Strong mindset to drive business value via exploring social CRM/leads generation/Influencer engagement, and other new digital tactics.
· Excellent social media content writing.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin.
· Must be a strong team player with multi-task capability.
Job ID: 110973
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time