Trainee - Master data management
Master data management is the backbone for all business processes and as important for reporting. Consistency, correctness and completeness are major keys to drive efficiency and reduce manual tasks. With the GMDM (Global Master Data Management) project we will set up global master data governance, ensure process automation and standardization and enhance the data quality and availability for all master data in scope of the project. Using an innovative technology and having a focus on usability in this project we are able to drive efficiency across the globe.
Change the future with us
- Perform daily Customer/Vendor Creations and modification for 3rd party and ICC requests, emergency processing (as applicable), contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance to the team, as needed.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- You have proficiency in MS Office Packages like Word, Excel, Power Point
- You have basic Knowledge of A/P process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are Graduate in accounting, is a fresher or with minimum 6 months of experience in master data management.
- You are a standout colleague and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are Flexible in working rotational shifts
· You are a elf Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 110987
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time