Area Sales Manager (North East)
Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You'll be responsible for marketing & selling for High & Medium Voltage Air-Insulated Switchgear and Gas-Insulated Switchgear along with automation products/solutions.
- You’ll be actively involved in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, assisting proposal making processes and attending technical meetings.
- You’ll continuously gather Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various agencies.
- You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business.
- You'll ensure promotion of products from Siemens India in North East markets.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- in Power Transmission & Distribution Utilities/ EPC/ Industry customers of North East India for substation equipment, Protection devices & Substation Automation portfolios.
- You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents.
- You've knowledge of High Voltage and Medium Voltage Electrical products, Relevant IEC standards.
- You've hands on experience in software MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- You’ve phenomenal communication skills
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Kolkata, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 111012
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time