Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
· Then come in and join our global team as Customer Support Engineer, AT XP. You will completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation, start- ups, maintenance, repairs and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You will determine priorities of tasks and actions thereafter schedules measures accordingly – Service level differentiation
· You are responsible for internal & external escalations
· You adheres to relevant processes and regulations i.e. local regulations, safety standards, technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
· You contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
· You supports service process and ensure optimal performance
· You ensures high levels of customer satisfaction by managing customer expectations and building strong relationships with customer contact
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
· You hold a successfully completed Diploma in Engineering with experience in the related field
· You have Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience, especially within Healthcare industry is preferred
Your personality and skills:
· You possess good customer management
· You show good communication and interpersonal skills
· You have Initiative and strong team work
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at .
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111013
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time