Designation: Software developer (C++ Developer)
-Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code to develop application server(backend).
-Implement performance and quality modules.
-Knowledge on Object oriented Design Patterns and Design principles.
-Knowledge on C#.
• 6 to 8 years in Software development.
• Strong proficiency in C++, Threading, synchronization, socket programming.
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
• Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments .
• Familiarity with wrapper library functions.
• Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js.
• Basic knowledge of COM.
Excellent code analysis and Debugging skill.
Job ID: 111017
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time